Monday 27 October 2014

Chosen Silhouette's

Chosen Silhouette's

I have some of my favourite silhouette's that look human enough to proceed to the next level, however I did think of choosing some of the character's to be similar to Japanese mythology, but I abandoned that idea in the end.  The silhouette's feature all women, as I decided to chose the witch as my character, hopefully once i've finished it, i'll be able to give my final character a back story to give her a stronger narrative.


I had chosen to make the witch my character so most of my chosen design's are around women, or blobs that look like women.  Left to right, a quick description for each one as follows.

1: The witch is a magician, she carries a staff around with her, showing the way to wandering strangers, thinking that the staff needs the tinderbox to work at full power.

2: she is running away from something, could be after the soldier kills her, she's a ghost running from the sword forever.

3: looks like a preacher to me.

4: looking at the direction of the left arm, she looks bigger like a giant or something, showing the way to those smaller.

5: I'm thinking of a simple shrine maiden here.

6: she looks like she's gonna explode or something, or maybe her power explodes, causing her body to do the same thing.

7: A mixture of running to or from something.

8: Grim Reaper.

9: probably the only one that doesn't look female, looks like the silhouette is holding a wrecking ball of some kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment