Wednesday 19 November 2014

Final Character!!!!!!!!

When i first started drawing my character out, i felt as though i would need to change it halfway through, but once i got past the linework and started adding colour and value it all fell together. I am particularly pleased my the face i drew, seeing as how the face just didn't look right in the last one, so before i drew this piece i sketched out a few rough face design's, then i drew the face on my character and it worked! i felt so relieved that the wrinkles didn't ruin it.
It may have been due to the fact that i did my environmental's beforehand but the colour art seemed to flow very easy for me, getting the hardest part of the painting done in a couple of hours.  For that i am very pleased with what i've achieved. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment